FRP water tanks is the abbreviation of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic water tanks,are leading industry and civil standard water storage equipment on the market.There are many advantages such as lightweight,strong structure,modular and sectional assembly by standard panels design. GRP tanks provide safe environment with no risk of bacteria corrosion.
Furthermore,Due to the raw material to manufacturing water tank is self-resistant to bad weather and high temperature,meaning the water tank lifespan is long.Meanwhile,all raw materials attribution decides the water tank is pliable,application wide for any specific access or needs.
HDG water tank is the short of Hot Dip Galvanized water tank,with 90 μm thick surface zinc coating of Q235 Pressed Steel. Zinc coating can help to prevent rust and corrosion over at least 10 years. HDG water tanks have the most panels types including 1000 x 1000 mm,1000 x 500 mm,500 x 500 mm,1220 x 1220 mm.So HDG water tanks are more flexible and high cost-effective.Meanwhile,the strong steel structure and zinc coating protection has made it available to be used as underground water tank.
1. Q235B raw material complying China GB/T 700-2006 standard.
2. Surface zinc layer 70μm thickness complying GB/T19001-2008 standard.
3. Surface treatment optional: Enamel coating.
●SIZE & WEIGHT
1. The size of steel panels are produced by standard with 1.22*1.22 m,1*1 m, 1*0.5 m and 0.5*0.5 m.
2. The panel thickness is depends on tank height.
3. The maximum height available is 5 meters (Need add external reinforcement of I-beam for 5 m height).
●WATER TANK HEIGHT MATCHES PANEL THICKNESS.
hot dip galvanized water tank